Latest News & Press Releases
| Mission Statement
| President's Statement
MTRONPTI RECOGNIZES SALES TEAM ACHIEVEMENTS
POSTED: FEB 22, 2008
MtronPTI Recognizes Sales Team Achievements
Yankton, South Dakota – February 22, 2008 – MtronPTI, a leading producer of frequency control & filter products, recently recognized several members of their International sales team for achievements in 2007. Each agency recipient received a plaque and each individual received a personal crystal award. MtronPTI recognized the following recipients:
· 2007 European Rep Firm of the Year – Awarded to MicroElit (Italy)
· 2007 European Outside Sales Rep of the Year – Awarded to Dilip Panchal of Link Microtek (UK)
· 2007 European Inside Sales Rep of the Year – Awarded to Norma Lovegrove of Link Microtek (UK)
· 2007 North American Large Rep Firm of the Year – Awarded to Meritage Sales (Northern CA)
· 2007 North American Small Rep Firm of the Year – Awarded to Robtron (Upstate NY)
· 2007 North American Outside Sales Rep of the Year – Awarded to Derek Wadman of Meritage Sales (Northern CA)
· 2007 North American Inside Sales Rep of the Year – Awarded to Lisa Sells of Mission Technologies (MN)
“MtronPTI continues to expand our market reach and product portfolio to better supply the continuing growth of the markets we serve,” stated Dick Thompson, MtronPTI’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “The dedicated sales team that we have strives to build relationships and support our products in those markets. These companies and individuals have gone way beyond the expectations! We are fortunate to work with so many talented agencies and individuals.”
For more information, contact the Marketing Coordinator at 605-665-9321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MtronPTI was formed in October 2004 with the merger of M-tron Industries Inc. and Piezo Technology Inc. of Orlando, Florida. MtronPTI is a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced technology frequency control products and electronic filter products. The company specializes in developing custom products for advanced frequency control applications. It is based in Yankton, South Dakota, with design, sales and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe. MtronPTI is a subsidiary of the LGL Group (formerly Lynch Corporation). LGL is listed on the American Stock Exchange and traded under the symbol – LGL. View the MtronPTI website at www.mtronpti.com.
« back to article list
8906: 962 - 1213 MHz Combline Filter
In the field today serving JTIDS, MIDS and MIDS-J Link 16 applications, MtronPTI’s 8906 evanescent mode combline filter is a high—Q,
high power bandpass filter. With 300 Watt peak power handling,
evanescent design for -50 dBc stop band rejection to 14 GHz, <0.8 dB passband loss, compact size and an additional 944 MHz notch to meet CS04 two-signal interference tests,
Frequency: 962.000 - 1213.000 MHz
Package Size: 2.75 x 1.267 x 0.63" Output Logic: n.a. Supply Voltage: n.a.