MtronPTI designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered electronic components used to control the frequency or timing of electronic signals. These devices are used extensively in Internet infrastructure, military, avionics, satellites, medical devices, instrumentation, industrial process control and navigation applications. The Company has operations Orlando, FL, Yankton, SD, and Noida, India. MtronPTI also has sales offices in Hong Kong.
MtronPTI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/life and disability insurances, 401k savings and retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance. Interested candidates may mail or e-mail resumes to the following:
Human Resources Department
2525 Shader Road
Orlando, FL 32804
Director of Quality - Orlando (or Yankton, SD)
Summary: MtronPTI is seeking candidates for the position of Director of Quality
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure customers receive products according to specification and best level of quality
- Ensure DPPM level well below allotted upper limit
- Develop, implement, manage, and integrate a QMS for all manufacturing locations
- Maintain compliance with and pass audits to enable continued ISO and AS9100 certification.
- Interface with customers and fellow employees to enable best possible outcomes in regards to all things quality
- Monitor vendor performance and continually help drive excellence
- Address other reasonable duties, as assigned.
Requisite Skills, Knowledge and Education Include:
- Must be a team player and have a collaborative nature (we do not have an I, me, my culture).
- Strong familiarity with the latest revisions of ISO and AS9100 standards.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others to perform a wide variety of tasks in a fast paced engineering/production environment.
- Strong business acumen
- Minimum BS in technology field or equivalent.
- US security clearance or ability to get one.
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance objectives and goals thereto pertaining.
- Will conduct evaluation and hiring of employees within dept.
- Less than 25
- Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Quality Management: 5 years
Inside Sales Representative - Orlando, Fl
Our inside sales representatives sell electronic components to OEMs and CMs within a specific assigned territory. They contribute to the company’s annual sales growth by driving sales and service to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates daily via telephone or email with clients to promote product offerings services and capabilities.
- Responds to client requests (RFQ, RMA, Reschedules, Cancellations, Order Entry and Expedites).
- Monitors and controls response to client requirements for initial contact to order fulfillment.
- Maintains and expands sales with existing accounts through a high level of customer service making decisions for the best solution for the customer and MtronPTI.
- Coordinates sales effort with field sales team.
- Provides customers with up to date product information making price decisions through telephone negotiations evaluating problem accounts and interfacing with manufacturer’s representatives.
- Coordinates existing customer requirements for inventories delivery lead time and standard catalogue part of unit prices.
- Analyzes customer past sales.
- Attains budgeted sales and profitability goals for each of their customers in their aggregated territory.
- Inside sales experience (preferred).
- Background in electronic components and/or Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited university (preferred).
- Ability to learn quickly, successfully engage with customers, and be productive with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in negotiation and sales.
- Pro-active approach to daily responsibilities.
- Organized, focused, and results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Two to five years of prior job-related experience in sales or customer service.
MtronPTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regards to race, sex, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.