MtronPTI designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered electronic components used to control the frequency or timing of electronic signals. These devices are used extensively in Internet infrastructure, military, avionics, satellites, medical devices, instrumentation, industrial process control and navigation applications. The Company has operations Orlando, FL, Yankton, SD, and Noida, India. MtronPTI also has sales offices in Hong Kong.
MtronPTI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/life and disability insurances, 401k savings and retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance. Interested candidates may mail or e-mail resumes to the following:
Human Resources Department
2525 Shader Road
Orlando, FL 32804
MtronPTI is seeking an Electronics Assembler for our Orlando, FL location.
Major responsibilities include:
- Electronic assembly / soldering per IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 requirements
- IPC Class 1, 2, 3, on micro components and surface mounts.
- Experience with micro assemblies used on military and prototype applications.
- Mechanical assembly using torque tools, and fixtures
- Hand winding of air wound and toroidal coils
- Various processes such as leak check, epoxy curing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar of IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 standards
- Capable of Class 3 (Military and Hi-Rel) certifications (existing certification preferred)
- Ability to use microscopes for small assemblies for along periods at a time.
- Electronic knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read English and understand procedures, travelers and process documents.
Orlando, FL location
This position performs various inspection, electrical testing, and quality functions relating to incoming materials, finished goods components, auditing, returned materials and various qualification testing events. This position also oversees the calibration system for the facility. This includes maintaining, testing and repairing a variety of instrumentation and equipment.
Major responsibilities include:
- Serves as an internal auditor for the AS9100 quality system
- Performs assessment of customer returns of finished product to provide Corrective Action documentation back to the customer
- Performs first article inspections
- Coordinates shipping and receiving of products sent out for external testing
- Represents the Quality area in approval of nonconformance’s
- Maintains QCBD – Calibration database
- Instrument calibration - Internal
- Scheduling and tracking externally calibrated equipment
- Confers with engineers, supervisor, and other technical workers to assist with equipment installation, maintenance, and repair techniques
- Sets up test equipment and conducts tests on performance and reliability of mechanical, structural, or electromechanical equipment
- Periodically audits the calibration system for conformance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software skills
- Knowledge of Crystal, Filter, and Oscillator Testing preferred
- Various Environmental and Mechanical Test Equipment
- Knowledge of statistical techniques
- Knowledge of calibration process
- Able to obtain a security clearance
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Understanding of metrology tools and calibrations
Education & Experience
- Associate degree in an engineering field or equivalent training and experience required
- Electrical technical degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience preferred
MtronPTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regards to race, sex, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.