MtronPTI announces M1380 and M1381 Series
September 05, 2017
High Shock Resistance Through Hole Crystal
Suitable for applications that require a wide temperature range (-55 to 125°C) and high shock (5000 g) environment.
Product is in a hermetically sealed miniature ceramic through hole package and can be processed with wave or re-flow soldering.
- Suitable for wave or re-flow soldering
- High stability and low aging
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Hermetically sealed
- Operating Temperature Range: -45°C to + 85°C and -55°C to + 125°C
- Package: 3.7 X 8.0mm Through Hole
- Avionics controls
- Satellite communications
- Airborne Equipment