Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Class: Hourly
Pay Rate: Dependent upon experience
The electro-mechanical technician performs various maintenance, preventative maintenance, repairs and modifying production / plant equipment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, problem-solve, and maintain all electrical control problems for all manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshoot machine malfunctions using electronic and PLC techniques.
- Performance routine, emergency, and preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment/parts.
- Modify equipment as needed, to meet production requirements.
- Ensures chemical waste is properly stored and disposed.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks such as filter changes, equipment cleaning, etc.
- Experience with welding/brazing.
- Collaborate with engineers and other professionals on technical tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to speak English clearly.
- Electronic and mechanical fabrication techniques, including soldering.
- Able to troubleshoot production equipment to find root cause and repair.
- Ability to read English and perform tasks as defined.
- Organized and reliable.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Associates Electronics Engineering Technology
- 5+ years of experience as an Electronic technician
- Quick Learner
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
- Must be able to preform physically demanding work, such as climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, twisting, and bending for extended periods of time.
Special Note: The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of job duties and responsibilities required of the position. Employees may be asked to perform other job-related duties or tasks that are not specifically identified in this job description. Acceptance of employment based on this job description in part or whole does not created an employment contract implied or otherwise.