Job Title: Maintenance Technician III
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Class: Hourly
Pay Rate: Dependent upon experience
The maintenance technician III performs various plant maintenance and preventative maintenance tasks as defined to ensure manufacturing equipment remains operational. MtronPTI is a manufacturing site and preference is always to support in line equipment to minimize downtime.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform various troubleshooting on vacuum plating equipment
- Ensures that vacuum pumps are operational
- Experience working with AC & DC voltages. 15 volts to 480 volts three phase
- Experience with PLC and control systems
- Experience with Hydraulics preferred
- Rebuilding vacuum pumps
- Rebuilding Cryo pumps
- Modify equipment as needed, to meet production requirements.
- Ensures chemical waste is properly stored and disposed
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks such as filter changes, equipment cleaning, etc.
- Experience with welding/brazing.
- Takes direction from supervisor and other team members
Knowledge, skills, & Abilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to speak English clearly.
- Able to troubleshoot production equipment to find root cause and repair.
- Ability to read English and perform tasks as defined.
- Organized and reliable.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 pounds
Education, Experience, & Training:
- GED or High School diploma with some relevant technical training.
- Quick learner
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Work environment will be both inside and outside as needed based upon projects required
SPECIAL NOTE:The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of job duties and responsibilities required of the position. Employees may be asked to perform other job-related duties or tasks that are not specifically identified in this job description. Acceptance of employment based on this job description in part or whole does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise.