Reports to: This position will report directly to Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
MtronPTI is seeking an Engineering Intern to work at its Orlando, FL site.
MtronPTI is a highly engineered custom frequency control product supplier which designs and fabricates microelectronics including quartz crystals, oscillators, filters and other RF devices.
This position is for an engineering Intern Student majoring in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering major. Position requires student to work closely with manufacturing engineers on a variety of tasks which may include electrical / electronic and mechanical assemblies, process documentation, data analysis, etc. The selected candidate must be an enthusiastic self-starter willing to work closely with team members of various disciplines.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- A student pursing a Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Familiarity with the use of SOLIDWORKS
- Self-starter and good team member
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Design and assemble mechanical fixtures
- Generate SOLIDWORKS drawings for various mechanical components
- Review qualification reports and create matrices of compliance
- Test and document product performance
- Document procedures and processes
- Assist in other assigned duties
- Work on various other projects and processes as needed