Job Title: Software Developer
Reports to: Director, IT
Job Class: Salaried Exempt
Pay Rate: Dependent upon experience
This position is responsible for software development used to accommodate business requirements and electronic test equipment automation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of software for normal business needs using the .Net Framework in ASP.Net, WinForms and SQL server.
- Development of software for electronic test equipment automation using the same technologies.
- Provide technical support for Microsoft stack technologies.
- Assist end-users with general IT related requests as needed.
- A Secret Security Clearance is desirable.
Knowledge, skills, & Abilities:
- Proven software development abilities
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Must be high organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude to support general end-user questions about computer usage
Education, Experience, & Training:
- Minimum Associates degree in a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree.
- Software development experience using ASP.Net, WinForms and SQL server.
- Electronics experience a plus.
- Experience with other MS technologies a plus.
- Experience with VB 6.0 a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Morph X language a plus.
- Experience developing on the LAMP stack a plus.
- Must be legal to work in the United States (US Citizen or green card holder).
Physical Requirements & Working Environment:
- Office environment with heavy computer usage.
- Ability to sit while working for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs. unassisted
SPECIAL NOTE:The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of job duties and responsibilities required of the position. Employees may be asked to perform other job-related duties or tasks that are not specifically identified in this job description. Acceptance of employment based on this job description in part or whole does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise.