M2520 Series Oscillator
MtronPTI today introduced the M2520 series small form factor differential output crystal oscillator. M2520 series oscillators support less than 100fs RMS Jitter with extremely tight frequency tolerance down to +/-20ppm. This oscillator has a small form factor of 2.5 x 2.0mm, supports a wide operating temperature range of -40 to +85C, and has standard and custom output frequencies up to 212.5 MHz, making it ideal for applications where space is limited and environmental conditions challenging. The M2520 series is suitable for a variety of applications, including optical modules, networking, servers, storage, telecom, and other applications which require low jitter and a small form factor.
MtronPTI offers a broad line of precision crystal resonators, oscillators, filters, and Integrated Microwave Assembly solutions. MtronPTI is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev. D certified organization.
- Frequency range: 13.5 MHz to 212.5 MHz
- LVPECL and LVDS output options
- +/-20ppm stability, other options available
- <100fs RMS jitter @ 156.25 MHz
- 3.3V or 2.5V
- 2.5 x 2.0 mm surface mount package with 6 pad layout
- Operating temperature range: -45°C to 85°C
- Optical Module
- Telecom and Datacom
- Industrial and Instrumentation