M626x Series TCXO/VCTCXO
MtronPTI today introduced a high-performance M626x series TCXO/VCTCXO. M626x series of products uses a high-Q crystal with a newer generation of integrated circuit (IC) resulting in an excellent phase noise of -156dBc/Hz at 10kHz offset and tight stability down to +/-0.1ppm over -40°C to +85°C. This product is available with standard frequencies and custom frequencies up to 52MHz, a wide temperature range of -55°C to +125°C, and Low G-sensitivity down to 0.6 ppb/G, in an industry-standard 5x7mm leadless package. The M626x replaces the legacy M616x.
MtronPTI has successfully converted over 50 different TCXOs from the AKM ICs that went end of life to the newer and higher performance ICs. MtronPTI’s design and operations team made it their mission to ensure that the new IC was qualified in time to prevent a single customer line stoppage, and now supporting new design activities.
MtronPTI offers a broad line of precision crystal resonators, oscillators, filters, and Integrated Microwave Assembly solutions. MtronPTI is an ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev. D certified organization.
- Frequencies from 10 MHz to 52 MHz
- Supports both TCXO and VCTCXO formats
- Tight stability ±0.1ppm over -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature range -55°C to +125°C
- Available in 4/5 pad and 10 pad configurations
- 3.0 V and 3.3 V versions
- Low phase noise performance
- Low G-sensitivity (0.6 ppb/G) version available
- Communications and Navigation