MtronPTI Introduces Low Phase-Noise, Tight Stability TCXO for GPS and Communication Markets.
Orlando, FL, March 19, 2018 – MtronPTI, leader in precision frequency control and custom RF/microwave filters, today announces the release of new M6030/M6131 series of Low Phase-Noise high stability TCXOs. M6030/6031 has optimal balance between close-in phase noise and the noise floor, making it suited to be optimal reference clock for GPS network and communication applications. This family of products uses in-house AT-cut crystal expertise for higher performance and accuracy.
- 60 to 125 Mhz frequency range
- CMOS output
- Extremely good phase noise
- Wide operating temperature option available, -55 to +105 Degree C
- High stability +/-1ppm and guarantee +/-6ppm over 20 years
- 9x14mm surface mount package
- Datasheet link: http://www.mtronpti.com/products/Oscillator/TCXO/m6130-and-m6131-series
- GPS Reference
- Military Communications
- Test and Measurement
- MtronPTI is an AS9100 rev C certified designer and manufacturer of advanced highly engineered timing and frequency control solutions for aerospace, defense, instrumentation and Internet communication applications. Based in Orlando, Florida, with design, sales and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe, MtronPTI is a subsidiary of The LGL Group (NYSE MKT: LGL).
- For more information, visit http://www.mtronpti.com and http://www.lglgroup.com.