Orlando, FL, November 3 2016 – MtronPTI, leader in precision frequency control and custom RF/microwave filters, today announced the release of the XO5166 Series OCXO. XO5166 is a low-profile OCXO with a 100MHz output frequency. XO5166 combines excellent frequency stability and low dynamic phase-noise in a compact hermetically sealed package. It withstands a wide range of harsh operating environments.
XO5166 features a low profile “ 6.4 mm maximum height” with a standard DIL14 foot-print, allowing for easy integration in to complex systems where space and especially height are at a premium. The RoHS compliance, 5 volt supply and HCMOS output are compatible with many standard products available today.
- 100 MHz Output
- Less than 120 sec warm-up time
- -160 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz and offset
- Operating temperature -20 to +70 degree
- Military Communication
- Processing Subsystems
- Operating Temperature: up to -55°C to +125°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to +125°C
- MtronPTI is an AS9100 rev C certified designer and manufacturer of advanced highly engineered timing and frequency control solutions for aerospace, defense, instrumentation and Internet communication applications. Based in Orlando, Florida, with design, sales and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe, MtronPTI is a subsidiary of The LGL Group (NYSE MKT: LGL).