MtronPTI is seeking an Electrical Design Engineering Intern to work at its Yankton, South Dakota site.
MtronPTI is a highly engineered custom frequency control product supplier which designs and fabricates microelectronics including quartz crystals, oscillators, and other RF devices. This includes thin film, thick film, and SMD microcircuits.
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity where you will create the latest cutting-edge microelectronics including RF and digital design? At MtronPTI you will be working on electronic designs that span all phases of the product development lifecycle, from proof-of-concept to production and production support. You will be developing reliable microelectronics for the latest military and industrial applications. Learn more by checking out www.mtronpti.com
This position is for an engineering Intern Student majoring in Electrical Engineering or similar engineering major with interests in microelectronic development. Position requires student to collaborate closely with engineers and technicians in the development and product support. Tasks may include product requirements analysis and capture, circuit modeling, and process/product improvement activities. The selected candidate must be an enthusiastic self-starter willing to work closely with team members of various disciplines.
- Design of various RF and Digital electrical circuits
- Circuit modeling, building, and testing proto circuits.
- Test and document product performance
- Document procedures and processes
- Assist in other electrical design duties as well.
- Work on various other projects and processes as needed.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent and a student pursuing a Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Electrical or Electronic Design.
- Ability to read schematical drawings and troubleshoot circuits.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be eligible to work on ITAR data without license.
This position will report directly to the Engineering Manager in Yankton SD.
SPECIAL NOTE:The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of job duties and responsibilities required of the position. Employees may be asked to perform other job-related duties or tasks that are not specifically identified in this job description. Acceptance of employment based on this job description in part or whole does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise.